who do you think is the rarest Jammer on Animal Jam.

Saturday 8 February 2014

Friendship ship

Hi guys I did say I will do the beta days but its just to hard so I started doing all it stuff that's out now ok so guys today there was a update lol its that Sunken ships are nonmember now! Nonmembers can have a under water den and a land den its pretty cool ok this is what it looks like on the front cover.















Now here is the Sunken ship for nonmembers!















Yes its nonmember now!!!!! Thx AJ for doing something nice for the nonmembers :).
Also a new underwater item for nonmembers is here!















There's a new welcome to Jamaa thing right in your settings.








It takes place on a ship called the Blue Heron that is heading towards Jamaa Township, with Liza the Panda Alpha being your Guide.


Sorry guys I can't make it smaller it won't let me that's odd ok guys I can't take photos on me computer but I can get some pics off google.
Also a new printing table to give to your friends at school!













The paper comes with a gem code and it gives to 500 gems!
Guys also Eagles are still coming soon... -Sighs- Anyway here is pic of the eagle page.






















Its AWESOME!!!! I'm thinking that the eagle will come with a new land. Ooo... I'm so excited!!! ok and here are the new items.


















Sorry guys it big again what am I going to do with it oh well ok by jammers!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment