who do you think is the rarest Jammer on Animal Jam.

Monday 30 December 2013

Animal jam- Why would you sign up for Animal jam?

I signed up for Animal jma because I thought it would be a fun game and it is I heard there is a person who said you should play Moshi Monsters more then animal jam but I WAS SHOOKED I WAS LIKE well first it was little like they where 13 and I thought ARE YOU A BABY GOD PLAY ANIMAL JAM MORE THEN MOSHI MONSTERS GOD YOU BIG BABY!!! I was so so shooked anyway lets walk about other stuff now. Lets talk about endangered animals like and elephant.















And a panda














And Meerkats








And Clouded Leopards

 











And Tigers









And much more lol too big.
Donate gems for the tigers elephants meerkats  Clouded Leopards and Panda.



















No comments:

Post a Comment