who do you think is the rarest Jammer on Animal Jam.

Friday 23 August 2013

Cosmo's Adventure

Welcome Jammers on this blog is where to say what is happening on animal jam and this is my first time on here.



Right now there are some adventures some people might know and now there is a new adventure it is called Meet Cosmo it is pretty hard very hard and it is only for members so nonmembers are not allowed to play the adventure.



I forgot I wanted to tell you this weeks rare Monday item it is a rare Bonnet its yellow and it has a blue tie.



Wow right I have it but its gone now so you can't get it now



The Summer Carnival is leaving soon so get your stuff quickly from there



So its leaving soon that is so so sad



The Adventure Base Camp has changed now so check it out





Lion hats have returned so good! Their only member. you can get white ,brown, black ,pink, blue light green, blue purperly and yellow




Happy Jamming! (:By SkyHawk11 from animal jam

4 comments:

  1. I love what else you have done to the blog!!!! I thought you would need my help again, but you can do it now! Be sure to check out my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are epic at doing your blog now!!???

    I'M STILL PRETTY AVERAGE MY SELF YOU KNOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY I LIKE BOGS IN POGS ADVENTURE TIME/????!!!

    ReplyDelete